Our membership is growing!
We’d love you to be a part of it.
|Membership Type||Annual Fee||Family Monthly Dues||Individual Monthly Dues||Privileges|
|Full Golf||$0||$215||$175||Full access to golf course Monday-Sunday.|
|Property Owner Golf||$0||$199||$165||Full access to golf course Monday-Sunday.
Member must live within Highlands community.
|Full Golf (Service Personnel)||$0||$199||$165||Full access to golf course Monday-Sunday for active or retired service personnel. Must show proof of current or former police, fire, rescue, or military involvement.|
|Junior Executive Golf||$0||$170||$140||Full access to golf course Monday-Sunday. Primary member must be 39 years of age or younger. Must convert dues class upon 40th birthday.|
|Junior Golf||$0||N/A||$70||Full access to golf course Monday-Friday, Weekends and Holidays after 12:00 pm. Range balls included. Valid for Juniors 2nd Grade-12th Grade.|
|Cart Plan||$0||$150||$115||Full Cart privileges when golf course is open|
|Range Plan||$0||$30||$20||Full Range privileges when Driving Range is open.|
|Fitness||$0||$50||$25||Full access to Fitness Building, 24 hours per a day. Members receive access card upon successful completion of Fitness Orientation|
Benefits of Membership:
- Unlimited Green Fees
- Unlimited Walking Privileges
- Member Charging Privileges
- Discounted Guest Fees (guest play limited to 8 times per calendar year per guest)
- 10% discount on soft goods in Golf Shop
- USGA Handicap $40 per year individual
- 7 day advanced tee time reservations
- Member only events
- Member Cart Fees of $20 per 18 holes and $11 per 9 holes
- Ability to join Men’s Golf Association (MGA) and Ladies Golf Association (LGA)
- Usage of 19th Hole (Adult Members Only Grille/Bar)