Group Golf Outings
Consider The Golf Club at The Highlands as the site of your groups’ corporate, charity or annual event. We provide the finest amenities and services to assist in planning and hosting a successful tournament or outing.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A picturesque, scenic layout that is challenging but fair with six sets of tees for all player types. Five par 5’s and five par 3’s makes for a fun tournament atmosphere.
- A beautiful 25,000 square foot clubhouse to host groups of all sizes, from casual receptions to extravagant awards dinners. Our practice facility includes a driving range, short game area and a large putting green adjacent to the clubhouse, making it perfect for contests.
- The golf shop is equipped with the latest in equipment and seasonal fashions to assist in providing merchandise for prizes and tee packages.
- A culinary team to customize your menu to meet your group’s exact needs and budget.
YOUR CUSTOMIZED TOURNAMENT OR OUTING CAN INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Practice balls prior to event
- Golf carts with personalized signage
- Player pairings, scorecards and rule sheets
- Long Drive, Closest to the Hole, and additional proximity contests
- Registration tables
- Professional tournament scoreboard
- Use of locker rooms and fitness facilities
- Pre-tournament announcements and post-tournament awards presentations
- Bag drop service
- P.A. system with pre-tournament music
- Pre-tournament golf clinics
- Tees, ball markers, and divot repair tools
- On course food and beverage options
The Golf Club at The Highlands offers a large selection of catering options for your event. From continental breakfasts and boxed lunches to casual buffets and plated dinners, we are sure to find a menu to meet your needs.